+033 2473-1132/4006-5688 |
41, Gariahat Road South, Kolkata -700031, West Bengal
- To be friendly with one another in and out of school.
- To avoid vulgarity in their talk and behavior and thus uphold the dignity as persons.
- To accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share.
- To greet their teachers, all the members of the staff and elders wherever they meet.
- To be courteous and sportsman like with opposing teams and with officials.
- To respect the library and rights of other students using it.
- To respect the beauty of the School premises and to report any damage which they may observe.
- To avoid dropping papers in the School premises and to pick up any paper dropped by others.
- To learn and observe good manners everywhere.
- To desist from writing or drawing on the blackboard, from writing or soiling the walls and furniture.
- To speak well of the School Management, Teachers and Schoolmates.
- To move gracefully and silently from the classroom to labs, hall and return in the same manner.
- To submit at the office any valuables found in the campus.
- To make the School Campus a place of happy interaction and joyful growing.
Copy right © 2022 Carmel High School