1) The school prepares students for the Madhyamik Pariksha conducted by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and Uccha.
2) Physical Exercise, games, sports and social service activities are part of the general education given to the students.
3) The School has sponsored a Girl-Guide Company registered under South Calcutta Bharat Scouts and Guides.
4)A unit of the WWF of India-‘Caring Carmelites’- has been formed. The students are made aware of the environment and the wild life, to make them conscientious citizens of tomorrow.
5) The Quiz and Drama Club has been started to keep the students up to date with quizzing and dramatizing as it has now become a very useful and popular past time for Calcuttans.
6) CARMEL SPICE CLUB ( Spread Peace, Improve and Conserve Environment ) has been started with a view to making our students agents of Peace to bring about love, peace and harmony in the Society.
7) Ambience – Youth Fest : Classes XI – XII
8) Karate class has been started for physical fitness and self defence.